Career opportunity at Ideamotive
We're looking for UI Designer with a strong understanding of UX. You'll be responsible for creating beautiful, yet well-thought web and mobile interfaces, conducting design sessions with team and clients and advise on user experience strategy.
- Experience in UI & UX Design backed by a varied portfolio
- Deep understanding of UI and UX research and methodology
- Knowledge of design tools like Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision (or similar)
- Experience in prototyping, wire-framing, user flows
- Ability to motivate and support your choices/decisions and explain the logic behind them to clients & coworkers
- Ability to conduct design sessions/sprints with team and clients
- Experience in various analytic tools like google analytics, hotjar, etc.
- Strong command of English enabling fluent spoken communication
- Experience in working with design systems
- Ability to create animations and design transitions for apps (principle or other tools)
- 5000 - 9000 PLN (depending on experience) (contract or B2B net)
- Your ideal Mac setup (Macbook, Additional Monitor, etc)
- Budget for ongoing personal development
- Full-time job at beautiful, green Żoliborz (Warsaw)
- Paid vacations
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity to join a fast growing team in the early stages
We build software for startups and corporate clients in Poland and World (USA, Singapore, and others). In our work, we embrace quality. We appreciate relationships with our clients and developers. We build a strong team of specialists with diverse skills. Our headquarters is located in Reaktor Warsaw - start-up center of Warsaw. The mansion has HBO's "Silicon Valey" interiors (ping-pong table and table football) and a garden.
Legal Info: IDEAMOTIVE Sp. z o.o. (LLC) ul. Złota 61/101, 00-819 Warsaw, POLAND, EU. District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register KRS: 0000529079, VAT-ID: 5272722655, Initial capital: 5.050,00 PLN
Click "Apply" and begin the journey with Ideamotive! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com. Please attach the following text to your CV:
Back to the job list
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.