Regular/Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Career opportunity at Ideamotive
We are looking for a regular or senior Ruby on Rails Developer. The ideal candidate should be a student or graduate of a technical faculty (preferably computer science) with commercial experience.
- Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails and popular gems
- Good knowledge of front-end technologies (we use ES6, SASS, jQuery, SLIM/HAML)
- Ease of use of developers toolkit and IDE (terminal, Git etc.)
- Familiarity with Linux or OSX
- Command of English allowing reading/writing of technical documentation and conducting a conversation
- Knowledge of React or AngularJS
- Technical faculty graduate (preferably computer science)
- 6000 - 15000 PLN (depending on experience) (contract or B2B net)
- Your ideal Mac setup (Macbook, Additional Monitor, etc)
- Budget for ongoing personal development
- Full-time job at beautiful, green Żoliborz (Warsaw)
- Paid vacations
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity to join a fast growing team in the early stages
We build software for startups and corporate clients in Poland and World (USA, Singapore, and others). In our work, we embrace quality. We appreciate relationships with our clients and developers. We build a strong team of specialists with diverse skills. Our headquarters is located in Reaktor Warsaw - start-up center of Warsaw. The mansion has HBO's "Silicon Valley" interiors (ping-pong table and table football) and a garden.
Legal Info: IDEAMOTIVE Sp. z o.o. (LLC) ul. Złota 61/101, 00-819 Warsaw, POLAND, EU. District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register KRS: 0000529079, VAT-ID: 5272722655, Initial capital: 5.050,00 PLN
Click "Apply" and begin the journey with Ideamotive! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com. Please attach the following text to your CV:
Back to the job list
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.